Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Something about me


Today I will change the main topic of my blog and I will say something about me. When I was a child, I loved all kinds of cakes and sweets. It has not changed. Unfortunately, as a child having a lot of sport, I didn’t notice the effects of excessive amounts of sweets. Before high school finals , the sedentary lifestyle and unchanging amount of sweets caused that I gained over 8 kg in 6 months. But after that, watching some photos from high school I was surprised, I wanted change something. But getting rid of unnecessary kilos is not so easy. I tried many ways, including returning to sport and apparent "limitation" of food. I’m not the type of person who can completely reject the majority of loved products and regularly visit the gym, that's why all this was not effective.
I lived in conviction that I have to accept how I look, even though I did not feel well with it. (I'm not saying that I was a hippopotamus, but 8kg difference  was visible to me and my relatives). A month ago, from day to day, I began to limit food portions and, of course, their calorific value. Already after two weeks, I began to feel much smaller hunger, and the weight dropped. Now, thanks to the beautiful weather, I do what I like, so I walk a lot and yesterday Kuba taught me how to skate! It still have to lose 4 kg to return to the "old" weight, but I know I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. I think this post is your best, as far as English goes. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

My life with a mountainbiker