Wednesday, January 2, 2019

"Nothing to hide"


Today I will present you last movie I watched. This is Netflix production called "Nothing to hide". 3 couples and Ben meet for dinner party. The men have known each other for decades. They were together at school.  After dinner they play a game of sharing texts, calls, e-mails etc. by placing all 7 cell phones on the table. The atmosphere of a pleasant evening changes radically. The comedy turns into a drama. Was this really a good idea? How many divorces would be if the spouses would look at their phones? Does technology facilitate betrayal? Many interesting questions will be answered by this extremely interesting film. The production is originally French, so I encourage you to look at it in the original.

In the next post I will focus on the analysis of the translation of this film into English. As you know both languages, I hope that you will be interested in this topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My life with a mountainbiker