Sunday, November 18, 2018

My own review


Unfortunately, this book received more criticism than first book. Personally, I think that this part perfectly complements the previous one,  but in fact, reading was no longer so fascinating. Generally, I’m satisfied with the purchase and I will definitely come back to it, because it is an inseparable part of the history of the von Beck family. But at the same time, I agree with the opinion that at some moments the action seemed forced, and the language was, in short, too colloquial for a book dealing with such subjects. However, there was a group of Joanna Jax fans who defended the author in their reviews. In principle, we can say that "PiÄ™tno" has more fans than critics. 

I will quote one sentence here, which is very memorable and perfectly refers to the action taking place in the book. "The truth is sometimes surprising and different than we would like to hear, sometimes it's better not to know certain things". 

In the next post I will touch the subject, which is very clearly presented in this book. It wasn’t a main theme, but it was really "strong" that it was impossible not to mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life with a mountainbiker