Tuesday, November 6, 2018

About holidays


Holidays are to do things for which we don't have time during the academic year.
In this holiday I decided to work abroad in Switzerland. As you probably guessed, I worked a lot, but there was time for pleasure. Outside of work, I could only focus on myself.
Because my suitcase was not too big, I decided to take only two books. It was these books that made me sleep for two weeks in the morning, and at work I was always tired.


I never thought that the Polish author could make such an impression on me. I'm not saying that Poland doesn't have good literature but I think nothing has interested me like this saga before. I « swallowed » this books in few nights ! After that, at work, I was all the time deconcentrated because of this book. The action was so interesting  that for a few days after reading,  I still felt like I her hero, as if it was my life, and what's more, I couldn’t stop thinking about the end of this story!

What book am  I  talking about? I will present you this wonderful story in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life with a mountainbiker