Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Difficult to read




As the short description in the previous post tells, history is shrouded in a great mystery. This is certainly a book that will interest mainly all fans of the war period, because the story of love of the characters takes place at that time.

Below I will present all the disadvantages of the book that were important to me. This is not the author's criticism, but my personal feeling, which may be shared by more readers.

1.       The plot is very complex, it should be very focused to follow all the heroes introduced by the author. A moment of deconcentration caused that I had to go back a few pages and read them again because I didn’t understand what was going on.

2.        Also the first chapter of the book was totally meaningless for me, torn out of context, only after reading the whole saga I returned to it anew, because it didn’t give me peace of mind that for some purpose this chapter was placed.

These are the only remarks that haven’t escaped my attention. In the next posts I will try to focus on the positive aspects of the saga that I present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life with a mountainbiker